Henchman Professional Garden Platform Tripod - Fully Adjustable
Henchman Professional Garden Tripod Ladders with Non-Slip Platform
4 Size Options - from 1.8m/6’ to 3.6m/12’
- Unique to Henchman, combining three adjustable legs and wider platform rungs.
- Tested to 150kg max weight capacity
- Level and stable on very uneven terrain.
- Tuck your legs in, gain added support without hitting shins on rungs.
- Top rail for one-handed support, or for leaning against whilst using both hands
- No slipping or sudden sinking in
- The 3-leg 'milking stool' principle makes it impossible to wobble and extremely difficult to topple
- Narrow top and third leg for access to tight awkwaard spaces.
- Incredibly light for ease of carriage and storage
- Rubber 'shoes' optional extra – (click link to view) for added grip and no scratching on hard surfaces
- Available in 8' to 12' ladder sizes.
- Will not Corrode or Rust
|Code||Tread||Lenght||Platform Height||Work Height||Storage Size(m)||Open Size(m)||Weight(kg)|
Note: Working Height is shoulder level height.
What makes a Tripod Ladder safer than a normal ladder?
Three is the magic number! Provided you can get your Tripod Ladder to stand up, it is impossible for all three feet not to be in firm contact with the ground, no matter how uneven your garden is. And because of the wide triangular footprint that the splayed legs create you are almost certain to remain within it and therefore prevent wobbling.
All of our Tripod Ladders come with a wide "Platform" step from which to work which safely supports the whole foot leaving the top 3ft of the ladder to lean against. It also allows you to tuck your knees in, increasing your stability and brace yourself against the inside of the verticals.
The result is a remarkable comfortable, safe and secure stance from which to work on almost any type of garden terrain.
The feet are also designed specifically for soft ground and greatly reduce the risk of slipping or sinking. Their width spreads the weight and inverted cup design "grips" the ground. For slippery surfaces they can be fitted with optional rubber shoes which also work well to protect flooring when used inside. To attach the rubber feet, soak the rubber foot in warm water for 10 minutes and insert two clawed footed "corners" at the same time and then the remaining two.
Having just three legs also allows for greater access in difficult areas which is why they are ideal for fruit picking and topiary work as well as pruning and light hedge trimming.
By rotating the base the "Semi - 1 leg Adjustable" version can handle most gentle slopes but where the slopes are greater and you are faced with steps and banks, the "Fully - 3 leg Adjustable" version comes into its own. With an adjustability of 18" (46cm) on each leg the "Platform" of the ladder can then be made level on more challenging terrains.
The whole ladder is made of high grade aluminium, fully welded under ISO 9001-2000 conditions. The standard version is designed for a 100kg maximum safe working load whereas the Professional version increases this to 150kg. In spite of this the Tripod Ladder is surprisingly lightweight. This makes carrying, transporting and storing, a job for one person and makes using it the simplest of chores.
|Max. Weight Limit||150kg. - 23.6st|
3 Short Videos to Show the Henchman Quality Products and History
Henchman Tripod Ladders