Henchman 76 Wheeled House & Garden Platform - Out of Stock
Henchman 76 Wheeled Garden Platform – OUT OF STOCK
Please do not place an order online
Ideal for Hedge Cutting and Building Maintenance in Safety
Top Quality British Made Garden Platform - Guaranteed for 3 Years
This is the original Henchman product and has stood the test of time for nearly 19 years. With a 5 or 7 foot long platform raised to either 5 feet on the "55" or 6 feet on the "76" there is no quicker way of getting a long stretch of hedge cut safely.
With the Wheeled Henchman 76 you can safely cut across an 11ft (3.3m) hedge at swathes of up to 13ft (4m) at a time from a single position before repositioning the platform. Please note outriggers and tool basket are optional extras and are sold separately.
- Remain level and stable despite soft, sloping or uneven terrain
- Level, stable and spacious working platform
- Safe whilst leaning in four directions, no toppling
- Cut up to 20' of hedge from one position, depending on cutters
- Working height variable by minimum of 5' (or minimum 9' with Extender)
- Additional height of 1.2m / 4ft with optional Extender
- No wobble, no sinking in thanks to long secure feet
- Strong galvanised steel yet fully mobile
- Easily dismantled in 10 minutes for storage
- Work with both hands free to handle potentially dangerous powered tools.
- Rely on large flat feet that will not sink suddenly into soft garden ground.
- Easily adjust the platform height 1' at a time.
- Get into narrow spaces.
- Easily move the platform alongside the hedge.
With the Wheeled Henchman 76 you can safely cut across an 11ft (3.3m) hedge at swathes of up to 13ft (4m) at a time from a single position before repositioning the platform.
|Max. Platform Height||1.83m (6')|
|Max. Platform Height + Extender||3.05m (10')|
3 Short Videos to Show the Henchman Quality Products and History
Henchman Tripod Ladders
Henchman Hi Step Platform Ladders
Henchman user guide and specifications for Wheeled Garden Platforms
Specification for the Henchman Wheeled Platforms may be viewed or downloaded here
User guide for the Henchman Wheeled Platforms may be viewed or downloaded here
Storage & Maintenance of the Wheeled Platform 55 and 76
The Wheeled Henchman is easily disassembled for storage or transportation. No tools are required for this job.
Maintenance for the Wheeled Henchman is minimal. Ensure that all threads are well greased to ease tightening and/or loosening. It is advisable to store your Wheeled Henchman indoors throughout the winter, maximising the benefit of the non-slip plywood platform. The galvanised steel frame and aluminium platform frame are weather resistant.
Please check product for damage before each use. Do not use a damaged product as it may increase your risk of injury. Seek replacement parts immediately, and from Henchman Ltd only.