Hailo TP1 Stairs Mobile Platform - Safety First on Stairs - Design Award Winner 2018
Hailo TP1 Stairs Mobile Platform - Safety 1st when working on stairs
The safe and innovative solution for renovating and decorating in stairwells.
Painting walls, hanging decorations, changing light bulbs, checking smoke alarms - normally you’ll only need a household ladder to do all these jobs around the home. But it’s a different story when it comes to hallways.
Apart from the heights involved, tight layouts and space-saving stair designs with narrow landings can make many jobs more difficult. How about setting up a ladder? Don't even start. We’ve now come up with a safe and clever solution to the problem: the innovative TP1 stairs platform, which has been designed to cater for the needs of DIY enthusiasts.
TP1 can be used as a working platform or as a base for all Henry's Ladders folding steps and stepladders with up to four steps A non-slip working surface integrated into a sturdy aluminium frame system offers a firm footing. This versatile product comes pre-assembled for immediate use, both inside and outside the home.
Assembly Instructions PDF
The Step Ladder is not included
- Can be used on most straight and spiral stairs
- Work platform made of non-slip textured coated board
- Sturdy aluminium frame system
- 2 carry handles integrated in the work platform for easy transport and stowage
- Length and height-adjustable telescopic rails and feet allow flexible adjustment to the step height and depth
- 4 feet with soft-grip sole for optimum stability and non-slip safety on a variety of surfaces
- Integrated spirit level for safe horizontal positioning of the platform
- Two-hand safety unlocking mechanism Extra narrow (6cm), so fits into every niche
- For indoor and outdoor use Platform already assembled ready to use
Suitable for a variety of staircase designs:
|Closed Dimensions||Material||Max Load||Weight|
|H0.93m x W0.75m x D0.06mm||Aluminium||150kg||9kg|
Platform Measurements Separately: 75cm x 95cm